The driver can be extended to support additional Xbox devices, including wheels, IR receivers, headsets, and memory units. The full source code for other components is licensed under the GPL. It is now possible to use the Xbox controller in Halo! Halo version 1.5 supports gamepads! It updates the driver to the modern standard and re-implements wireless controller support. If you find any regression in the driver, make sure to make an issue and specifically mention that you are using this version of the driver. Alpha 4 adds xbox one wireless controller support.
Connect your wireless controller to play supported games from Apple Arcade or the App Store, navigate your Apple TV, and more.
See which wireless controllers are supported
- Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth (Model 1708)
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- Xbox Adaptive Controller
- PlayStation DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
- Other MFi (Made for iOS) Bluetooth controllers might be supported
Pair a controller with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac
Xbox One Controller Driver For Mac Os
Use the instructions that came with your wireless controller to put it into pairing mode. Then learn how to pair a controller with your iOS or iPadOS device, Apple TV, or Mac.
Pairing mode steps, button controls, and button customization vary across game controllers. Check with your game controller manufacturer for details.
Xbox One Controller Driver Mac Os Catalina
If your controller doesn't connect or work as expected
Xbox One Driver For Mac
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
- If you need to update the firmware on your controller, check with your game controller manufacturer.
- Check that you’re in range of your device and there isn’t interference in the area.
- If you still can't pair or connect, get help pairing your Bluetooth accessory to your iOS device.