- Steam Update For Mac
- Steam Free Download For Mac
- Steam Mac Support
- Latest Steam Update Download
- Steam Download Mac
About This Game Play with 4-10 player online or via local WiFi as you attempt to prepare your spaceship for departure, but beware as one or more random players among the. Steam is the ultimate destination for playing, discussing, and creating games. The newest features in Steam rely on an embedded version of Google Chrome, which no longer functions on older versions of macOS. In addition, future versions of Steam will require macOS feature and security updates only present in macOS 10.11 ('El Capitan') and above.
Beta test registration for the Mac version now available5Despite the current difficult times, we managed to be productive when it comes to the completion of our Mac version of Transport Fever 2. Our developers are still arranging the last details so that the internal tests can be successfully completed. A beta version for testing will then be made available. …
Read more →
Steam Update For Mac
More information about the upcoming Mac release25Our developers are working hard to complete the Mac version. The release is planned for November. The exact date will be announced later. Besides the version for Mac computers, an update for Windows and Linux will be released, which will add Vulkan as …
Read more →
New major game update released35We are very happy to be able to release another major game update today. With this update, we fulfill the widely expressed request for stronger modding support. Many new modding possibilities have been added and exciting new applications can be expected. The update is a …
Read more →
How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
The most popular streaming platform for Twitch, YouTube, Mixer and Facebook. Cloud-based and used by 70% of Twitch. Grow with Streamlabs Open Broadcast Software (OBS), alerts, 1000+ overlays, analytics, chatbot, tipping, merch and more.
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
Steam Free Download For Mac
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
Steam Mac Support
How to get updates for iOS
Latest Steam Update Download
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
Steam Download Mac
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.