In The Sims 3 for Mac, the legendary Sims saga is back with a new version that includes many new exciting features. Like in previous titles, The Sims 3 has no fixed end: your aim consists of creating a human-like creature – a Sim - and managing their existence, looking after all aspects of their lives, from controlling their bladder to achieving the highest position in their professional. Sims 3 download free download - MP3 Juice - Free MP3 Downloader, The Sims 3 Super Patcher, The Sims 3 World Tool, and many more programs.
Release date: 2013
Version: 1.67.2.024002 + Full Game
Interface language: Russian, English
Sims 3 Pets Free Download Mac
Tablet: The program has been treated (does not require data entry / enter any data)
Platform: Intel onlyTo bookmarks
The Sims 3 is a life simulation video game developed by the Redwood Shores studio of Maxis and published by Electronic Arts. Part of The Sims series, it is the sequel to The Sims 2. It was released on June 2, 2009 for OS X, Microsoft Windows and smartphone versions. Console versions were released for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo DS in October 2010 and a month later for Wii. The Windows Phone version was released on October 15, 2010. A Nintendo 3DS version, released on March 27, 2011, was one of its launch titles.
The Sims 3 was a commercial success, selling 1.4 million copies in its first week. Critics issued mostly positive reviews, with an 86/100 score from aggregator Metacritic. The game has sold over ten million copies worldwide since its 2009 release, making it one of the best-selling PC games of all time. It has eleven expansion packs. A sequel, The Sims 4, was released in September 2014 for PC and in November 2017 for consoles.
In The Sims 3, players control their own Sims' activities and relationships. The gameplay is open-ended and does not have a defined goal. Challenges occur randomly based on each Sim's lifestyle, like relationships, skills, and jobs. Career opportunities like working overtime or completing tasks can yield a pay raise, cash bonus, or relationship boost. Skill opportunities are the requests by your sim's neighbors or community members for Sims to solve problems using their acquired skills for cash or relationship rewards. If the opportunity is connected to a Sim's school, the reward may be increased school performance.
The new reward system Wishes replaces the Wants and Fears system in its predecessor The Sims 2. Fulfilling a Sim's wish contributes to the Sim's Lifetime Happiness score, allowing players to purchase lifetime rewards for the cost of those Lifetime Happiness points.
Screenshots from the game The Sims 3
- Mac OS X10.5.7 Leopard or later
- Intel Core Duo Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 6.1 GB of free hard disk space, as well as at least 1 GB of additional space to save created materials
- ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT series graphics card with 128 MB RAM, or Intel GMA X3100 series integrated graphics card
Download more games for Mac OS:
- Strategic life simulation game.
- To create own desired sims
- To control sims lives.
- Endless creative missions.
- Open ended game.
- Not defined goals.
- Random challenges according to sims.
- To explore new locations.
- To customize sims marriages, affairs, children.
- To fulfill the wishes of sims.
- To avail sims lifetime happiness points.
- Points will yield the pay of players.
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8,1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows xp.
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disc: 16 GB (Expansion Packs Included)
- Click the “CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD” button below or above, and you should be redirected to the download page
- Once the download is done, right click and “Extract to The Sims 3” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the folder & run the setup
- Click on The Sims 3 on desktop & play!