Compatible with macOS Sierra 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7 & 10.6
Manual Guide : Steps On How To Partition Mac Disk
- First of all download Partition Manager Software and install it on Mac.
- Now make selection of a drive onto which partition procedure has to take place. Further enter volume name, size and format for adding up the new partition.
- Select Drive and then tap ‘Delete’. Now the task is all ready to process. Tap ‘Start’ to run the task.
Best disk partition software for Mac Partitioning software can be the safest way to reorganise or restructure your Mac's hard drive or SSD. We show you some of the best tools for getting this done. 40% OFF Partition Wizard & ShadowMaker (Limited time offer) MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro. 1 PC license/Annual Subscription. MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro Ultimate. 3 PC license/1-Year upgrade. $59.00 + $79.00 = $138.00 $82.80 (save $55.20) Get Now $82.80. GParted can be used on x86 and x86-64 based computers running Linux, Windows, or Mac OS X by booting from media containing GParted Live. A minimum of 320 MB of RAM is needed to use all of the features of the GParted application. GParted is free software. You have the freedom to run, copy, distribute, study, change, and improve.
- Select Drive and then tap ‘Format’. This will ready the task for being processed. Tap ‘Start’ to execute the task.
- Now, user can add several partitioning task on the select drive. Here tap ‘Start’ to execute the batch process.
- Make usage of the Mouse on the partition edge for Trimming or expanding the partition of the desired size. Then tap ‘start’ to execute.
- Next, select Startup Drive and then tap ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Finally, at last the software will prompt the user to choose the desired location. Here tap ‘Create Image’ to continue.