- Nokia is an innovative global leader in 5G, networks and phones. See how we create the technology to connect the world.
- Nokia PC Suite offers you several useful application which will allow you to manage your mobile by using your PC. Either you have one of those new full featured Nokia Mobile phones such as N95, N93. Or other Nokia mobile phone, Nokia PC Suite will be really useful if you want to connect and manage your mobile from your PC.
- I Am not able to connect my Nokia 5 phone with my PC properly. When connecting to PC for 2 to 3 mins it shows my Internal and External storage after that I cant able to see or use it. Dont know whether the problem is with USB cable or Device.
Connect the Android to the Mac. Plug your smartphone (which needs to be switched on and unlocked) into the Mac using a USB cable. (If you haven't got the right cable.
Download Nokia 6.1 USB Driver and connect your device successfully to Windows PC. On this page, Android ADB Driver provides official Nokia 6.1 USB Drivers, ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver.
The Nokia 6.1 Drivers helps in resolving the connection problems between a Windows Computer and the device. Once the drivers are installed successfully a proper connection can be established between the two devices which helps in transferring the data to and fro from Phone to PC.
If you own Nokia 6.1 and looking for USB Drivers, ADB Driver, and Fastboot Driver suitable for your device then this is the right place to download Nokia 6.1 ADB Driver, Android USB Driver and Fastboot Drivers.
The Nokia 6.1 ADB Driver and Fastboot driver might come in handy if you are an intense Android user who plays with ADB and Fastboot Commands. ADB Commands help in sideloading OTA updates and other zip packages, while the Fastboot commands help in booting the device into Recovery Mode, Fastboot/Bootloader Mode, and flashing Firmware/ ROM files onto the device.
Below you can download Nokia 6.1 USB Drivers, ADB Driver, and Fastboot Driver.
Download Nokia 6.1 USB DriverNokia 6.1 CDC Driver for Flashing FirmwareNokia 6.1 VCOM Driver for Flashing FirmwareNokia 6.1 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
Download Nokia 6.1 ADB Driver and Fastboot DriverNokia 6.1 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Also Download: Nokia 5.1 USB Drivers
Samsung Connect For Mac
How to Install Nokia 6.1 Drivers on Windows
- Download the USB Driver for Nokia 6.1 from the downloads section and extract them on PC.
- Open 'Device Manager' and select your Computer Name.
- Click on 'Action' and choose 'Add legacy hardware'.
- A window should pop-up, click on 'Next' and choose the option saying 'Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)' and click 'Next'.
- Select 'Show All Devices' and click 'Next'.
- Click on 'Have Disk…' and then on 'Browse…'
- Navigate to the folder where you have extracted the Nokia 6.1 Driver and select the driver.
- Choose the Driver you want to install and Click on 'Next'. We recommend installing all the drivers listed one after another by following the above steps again.
- The driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager as Android/ Android ADB Interface/ Android Bootloader Interface/ Android Composite ADB Interface or something similar.
- Connect Nokia 6.1 to PC, to verify the driver installation.
How to Install Nokia 6.1 ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver on Windows
- Download Nokia 6.1 Fastboot Driver and ADB Driver from the download section and extract them on PC.
- Open the extracted folder and right click on 15 Seconds ADB Installer.exe file and Run as administrator.
- A command window should open confirming whether you want to install ADB and Fastboot.
- Type 'Y' and hit enter.
- It should now ask whether you want to install ADB system-wide. Type 'Y' and hit enter again.
- Finally, it should now ask whether you want to install the device driver. Type 'Y' and hit enter again.
- Driver installation window should pop-up, follow the onscreen instructions and the ADB and Fastboot Drivers will be installed on your Computer.
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you face Driver Signature Error while installing Nokia 6.1 Driver then watch this Video to fix the problem.
[*] Broken link? Report here.
[*] Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.
[*] Have any queries related to Nokia 6.1 USB Driver download or installation? Comment below.
Motorola Connect For Mac
Either you have one of those new full featured Nokia Mobile phones such as N95, N93,... or other Nokia mobile phone, Nokia PC Suite will be really useful if you want to connect and manage your mobile from your PC.
Send SMS, copy pictures, synchronize contacts, install themes and games, set backgrounds and much more is what you'll be able to perform by using Nokia PC Suite, which is the official program offered by Nokia.
It's much more comfortable managing the mobile from your computer than directly on the phone. Take the most out of your mobile thanks to this free and easy-to-use suite.