|Scan125 Control Program|
|Home PageManualDownloadSend Your CommentsUsage ProfileUser CommentsDONATE|
- Download Nickelodeon Channel PC for free at BrowserCam. KEDAWUNG Tech published the Nickelodeon Channel App for Android operating system mobile devices, but it is possible to download and install Nickelodeon Channel for PC or Computer with operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac.
- EISA PHOTO SOFTWARE 2020-2021 “Nik Collection 3 by DxO is a suite of eight powerful photo-editing plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and DxO PhotoLab, that helps photographers take their images to the next level. Together the plug-ins allow a wide range of effects to be applied quickly and easily to images, such as great black & white.
- Nick Karaoke For Mac Software. SingSong Karaoke for Mac OS v.2.32. Sing while the game scores you by measuring your voice against the original artist. SingSong allows you to karaoke with any song you want to sing by giving you the tools to support new songs. Battle against friends to finally settle who is the best.
For any stability issues, compatibility with the latest Adobe CC products and the latest Mac/Windows OS, and for future updates and our support, we strongly encourage you to purchase the latest version of the Nik Collection by DxO or to test our free 30 days trial version. Thank you for your understanding. DxO Software; Login/Upgrade; Buy Now; Select Page. Download the new Nik Collection 3 by DxO. A 30-day free trial with all Nik Collection 8 plugins features unlocked. System requirements macOS. Intel Core™ i5 or higher; 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended) 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space.
Supported Scanners: Uniden UBC125XLT, BC125AT, UBC126AT and Albrecht AE126H
The Scan125 Control Program is currently Freeware with a Careware/Charity status and objective. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Careware).Please Donate to my supported charity which I would very much appreciate, as will they, and will keep me developing and supporting the programs.
The Scan125 Control Program Suite consists of two programs. Then main Scan125 Control Program and the Scan125Convert Utility Program.
The project started in November 2013 with the first public non beta release in April 2014. Since then Scan125 has been regularly developed and supported into the product you see today with many of the features and functions being implemented in response to user requests. Since it's inception and release it has supported scanning real time control and virtual console/display function.
Up to 25 August 2018 Scan125 had achieved over 3500 registered users in 57 countries. Since then and with V220.127.116.11 onwards the free registration is no longer required. The number of users will no doubt continue to grow and is a very welcome endorsement of the program's growth and equally important the feedback and encouragement I have received from so many people. Thank you all!
It would be really great to be world famous and earn millions of pounds from doing crappy software but it is not going to happen so until I win the lottery I'll have to be poor and boring.
- Scan125 Control Program - the original full control program for real time controlling (with scanner display) and also the loading, saving and editing of data to/from the following scanners:
- Uniden UBC125XLT - (Nov.2013)
- Uniden BC125AT - (Nov.2013)
- Uniden UBC126AT - (Jun.2015)
- Albrecht AE125H - (Jul.2017)
- Support real time control, with virtual console and display, for ALL the above listed Scanners.
- Support setting of many scanner controls with a single mouse button click - e.g Close Call Settings
- Support virtual bank naming
- Support all these scanners in one package
- Support real time logging and auto saving of scan hits
- Support audio recording with automatic start/stop/pause and spilt file recording
- Support for many other features not available in other software
- ALL FOR FREE and supporting Charity if you choose to
- Scan125Convert Utility Program - for reading CSV data files and converting them to Scan125 Control Program format data files.
Scan125ConvertUtility Program is currently Freeware.
Both programs work individually of each other and each has their own version numbers and release cycles.
Please note that the Scan125 Control Program also requires the separate installation of the necessary Uniden Serial Driver which is also available on THIS website in the Scan125 Download location.
For Apple PC/MAC users using BOOTCAMP, PARALLELS or VMware to run Windows then by using the latest version the Scan125 Control Program you should be able to run Scan125 on your system. If not then please let me know.
Note! I check all my software before uploading with Malwarebytes Pro and Microsoft Windows Defender Antivirus. In addition I use VirusTotal.com to confirm as they have over 60 scanner engines. Despite these actions you may find that your AntiVirus/Security software may flag my software. This is because I use a source protection obfuscator which confuses them. Please report to me via Email any cases where you find any issue with downloading my software. When I receive such reports I download myself and revalidate. I then contact the anti virus software vendor with a false positive report. It can take them 48 hours or longer to process and update their definitions. Meanwhile you can also use VirusTotal.com for yourself and decide if you want to create an exception in your software.
Current Release - V18.104.22.168 - 10 October 2020The current release version, files and MD5 checksums are as detailed in the table below:
|V22.214.171.124||Scan125_V3300.zip||0D15C23CF278ABFC9CB2B7787AE930C1||10 October 2020|
|V126.96.36.199||Scan125.exe|| 85895C96D317FBC19F6F2C6BD5AD95D8||10 October 2020|
NEW in V188.8.131.52
- Add - Add HTML Frequency Monitoring File (useful for audio streaming information and website information)
- Add - Error message trap for when scanner returns more status data fields then expected (stops hard errors)
- Fix - Notepad data not being written in release V184.108.40.206 only
- Fix - Fix _waveWriter.dispose exception if recording not done (only visible in Windows Event logs)
Go to Scan125 Download page.
All documentation, including the User Manual is included in this download.
Previous Release Details can be found here:
Next Release will have:
- Possibly - Anything else users ask me for
Thanks to EveryoneJust a 'top note' to say thanks to everyone using my program. With each release not only are new functions being added BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY those bugs (silly or large) that people care to tell me about are getting fixed. So if you see/experience a bug of any description then please let me know. Please Donate to my supported charity which I would very much appreciate, as will they, and will keep me developing and supporting the programs.
The Program is currently Freeware (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeware) with a Careware/Charity status and objective (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Careware). It operates with no limitations. The author reserves the right to change the program status and limitations on any future release. Existing releases will retain their status and your right to use them but support may not be available.
The Uniden UBC125XLT is a European region orientated scanner. The BC125AT is the equivalent US reqion orientated scanner. The UBC126AT is the equivalent Australia/New Zealand region orientated scanner. They are very similar but not identical. The Albrecht AE125H scanner is a licensed and branded clone of the Uniden UBC125XLT scanner for the European market..
This program supports the UBC125XLT, BC125AT, UBC126AT and AE125H scanners. I must be point out that as I do not have the BC125AT, UBC126AT and AE125H scanners I have relied on people who have these scanners being very helpful in testing and reporting issues. If you find a problem/issue with any of the supported scanners then *please* let me know so I can try and resolve it.
Scan125 written in Visual Basic and .NET V4.5. The program is currently portable and will run from any 'user' directory it is placed in. It also currently makes no registry changes or any other system changes, no required network connections etc. so is benign in nature and operation and protects your privacy. If a Windows system directory, like Program Files, is chosen then administrator rights will have to be assigned to the program. For security reasons it is suggested/recommended that a User directory is chosen.
The program also makes no hidden calls home and will not automatically check for program updates by default. There are however some functions that the user can manually invoke which will make a URL connection to my Scan125 website. Also a program option can be set to allow it to check my websites for updates every '
Nick Software For Mac Catalinan' days, as set by user.
The Program also requires the installation of the Uniden_Universal_Driver USB/serial driver which is available for download on this site.
For Apple PC/MAC users using BOOTCAMP, PARALLELS or VMware to run Windows then from Version 220.127.116.11 of the Scan125 Control Program you should be able to run Scan125 on your system. If not then please let me know.
Screen ShotsEverybody wants to know how a program looks so here are three screen shots. If you view the manual then more will be revealed.
For the Uniden UBC125XLT and Albrecht AE125H Scanners you will see this: (for Model: AE125H you will see Model: AE125H on the form title line)
For the Uniden BC125AT Scanner you will see this:
For the Uniden UBC126AT Scanner you will see this:
Functions And Features And HistoryThe User Manual is the comprehensive place to see and understand this program.
The History file details program development features and bug fixes.
The ReadMe file covers some basic information relating the program.
To Download the current version of Scan125 please got to Scan125 Download page.
Please see the Program and Driver Installation section of the User Manual for program download and installation instructions.
All documentation, including the User Manual is included in this download.
User ManualYou can view the user manual here.
The manual is included in the software download which can be found on the Scan125 Download page/directory.
Driver Installation RequiredThe Scan125 Control Program also requires the separate installation of the necessary Uniden Serial Driver.
Download Software MacThe required driver can be found on the Scan125 Download page in the Uniden_Universal_Driver folder.
Please see the Program and Driver Installation section of the User Manual for driver download and installation instructions. The programs is written in .NET Visual Basic (V4.5) as a portable applications that has no install program and does not make Windows Registry changes.. This means that basically it will only run on a Windows PC that has .NET V.35 installed. I've not researched the Linux and Apple platforms to see if they can support .NET based applications. If they do and you can get this program to work on any other platform, e.g. Linux and under Wine then please let me know and I will put the details here for others to see.
For Apple PC/MAC users using BOOTCAMP, PARALLELS or VMware to run Windows then from Version 18.104.22.168 of the Scan125 Control Program you should be able to run Scan125 on your system. If not then please let me know. At the bottom of this page, in the programs and in the User Manual you will find my contact Email address.
I will do my best to fix any bugs that you hopefully do not find. If you are reporting a bug then please give me as much information as you can. Operating system (e.g. Windows XP/Vista/7/10), sequence of events or actions that you went through, and anything else that may assist me.
I cannot guarantee to fix all bugs, nor agree a time frame for any fixes. Having said this, as previously stated I will do my best. I do guarantee that I will acknowledge your bug report as soon as I can, providing I can contact you via a valid Email address.
I welcome any Function Requests and/or Suggestions. I cannot guarantee to implement them, nor a time frame if I decide to. If you are contacting me to suggest function or make suggestions then it will be to both our benefits if I can respond to you via Email.
Top Of Page
|Home PageSite IndexAbout MePrivacyContact UsMarmotta PhotoArt|
Download Nick for PC free at BrowserCam. Despite the fact that Nick app is designed to work with Android or iOS by Nickelodeon. you can actually install Nick on PC for laptop. We should check out the requirements in order to download Nick PC on MAC or windows computer without much headache.
Out of a large number of paid and free Android emulators readily available for PC, it’s not a easy job as you imagine to get hold of the right Android emulator that works well on your PC. Essentially we will strongly recommend either Andy Android emulator or Bluestacks, both of these are undoubtedly compatible with MAC and windows os. Now, have a look at the recommended OS prerequisites to install Andy or BlueStacks on PC before you start downloading them. Now download one of the emulators, if you’re Laptop or computer meets the minimum Operating system specifications. Finally, you’re ready install the emulator which will take couple of minutes only. You may also download Nick .APK file for your PC considering the download icon just below, in fact this step is optional.
How to Install Nick for PC or MAC:
1. Begin with downloading BlueStacks App player for PC.
2. When the installer finished downloading, open it to begin the installation process.
3. Go ahead with all the common installation steps just by clicking on 'Next' for a couple times.
4. While in the final step select the 'Install' option to begin with the install process and click on 'Finish' if it’s completed.For the last and final step just click on 'Install' to start out the final install process and then you can click on 'Finish' in order to complete the installation.
5. Using your windows start menu or alternatively desktop shortcut start BlueStacks app.
6. If its your very first time working with BlueStacks App Player you need to definitely setup your Google account with emulator.
7. Finally, you’ll be sent to google playstore page where you can search for Nick app through the search bar and then install Nick for PC or Computer.
After you installed the Android emulator, you’ll be able to utilize the APK file that will install Nick for PC either by simply clicking on apk or by launching it via BlueStacks App Player while most of your chosen Android games or apps are probably not found in google play store as they do not abide by Program Policies. One could go through the above same exact process even if you prefer to pick Andy emulator or if you want to pick free install Nick for MAC.