Mount iPhone & iPad to Mac's Finder & Windows Explorer. IExplorer's disk mounting features allow you to use your iPhone, iPod or iPad like a USB flash drive. You can view your iPhone's photos directly in Finder or Windows Explorer like you would from any other digital camera. Safari is a graphical web browser developed by Apple, based on the WebKit engine. First released on desktop in 2003 with Mac OS X Panther, a mobile version has been bundled with iOS devices since the iPhone's introduction in 2007. Safari is the default browser on Apple devices. A Windows version was available from 2007 to 2012. Macgo iPhone Explorer for Mac iPhone Explorer for Mac is a free iOS file explore software, it is designed to access, explore and manage your iOS file system with or without jailbreaking. With the freeware, you can easily add and delete all types of file saved on your iOS devices. Presenting Apple Music on Mac. The new Apple Music app is the ultimate music streaming experience on Mac. 1 Explore a library of 60 million songs, discover new artists and tracks, find the perfect playlist, download and listen offline, or enjoy all the music you’ve collected over the years. And find it all in your music library on all your devices.
Accessing the files of your iPhone on the computer is not that easy. Especially on Mac, there are limited apps that you can use as few apps are compatible with it. In case you want to manage your iPhone apps on your Mac, you’ll need a good iPhone file manager for Mac. In this post, you’ll be given three of the best apps that you can use to easily access and manage your iPhone files into your Mac PC. Below are the tools recommended for you.
Three Best iPhone File Managers
ApowerManager is a professional application that you can use to manage all your files in the computer. Actually, this app is compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows operating system. It allows you to import, export and delete files such as documents, music, photos, videos, contacts and even messages. Furthermore, you can also install new apps and uninstall unwanted apps using it. Here is how you can manage iPhone on Mac using this tool.
- Download the app on iPhone and on your Mac PC. Then launch it afterward.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable.
- The tool will then detect your iPhone. Once connected, you may now start browsing and managing your files.
- Just simply browse each folder and then click on the import, export and delete buttons. Drag and drop files can also be done.
Aside from that, you can also mirror the screen of your iPhone using this tool. Restarting and shutting down the iPhone is also possible.
This is a platform which let you manage your apps on Mac PC. Actually, this tool is made for Mac users. You can import, export and delete files easily with this app. This is a paid app but you can have a 15-day free trial period. Here is how you can use it.
- Download the app to both iPhone and Mac. You nay just visit its page to get it.
- Connect iPhone via USB cable.
- Your phone will then appear as a flash drive. You can now start to manage iPhone files on Mac.
Another useful app that you can use is the iExplorer app. This can also help you manage iPhone files on PC. Furthermore, this app is user-friendly and is so easy to use. Here is how you can manage iPhone files on Mac using this tool.
- Download the app on iPhone and PC.
- Connect iPhone on PC and then open iExplorer.
- Choose the files that you will manage. You can transfer them by doing the drag and drop files procedure.
Iphone Os Download
Mac Os Iphone Backup
That sums up the best tools that you can use to manage data of your iPhone on the computer. All of them are very helpful. You can just decide which one you want to use.