Whether you use SketchUp for Web on a computer or Chromebook, your device needs mouse and keyboard input.
Google SketchUp SketchUp is a three-dimensional graphic design program that lets you easily and quickly build and model all kinds of 3D models. It comes with a complete tutorial which helps you learn how to use all of.
Do you like tinkering around with new software? Make your ideas come to life. Download a free trial of SketchUp, a premier 3D modeling software today! Google sketchup for mac free download - SketchUp, Driving Dimensions for Google SketchUp, Google Calendar for Mac, and many more programs.
A powerful but compact tool, Sketchup can run on both Windows and mac OS X devices with these minimum requirements: - Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7 - NET Framework version 4.5.2 - 64. SketchUp enables you to design, define, and plan in all stages of the project.
You can use SketchUp for Web on most internet-connected computers via a recommended browser (Chrome 59+ or Firefox 52+).
To use SketchUp for Web on a Chromebook, your Chromebook needs to meet the minimum specifications. However, the minimum requirements don't offer the best experience using SketchUp for Web on a Chromebook. Ideally, your Chromebook meets the following recommended specifications.
|Minimum Specifications||Recommended Specifications|
|2.1+ GHz Intel processor||2.8+ GHz Intel processor|
|4GB RAM||8GB+ RAM|
|700MB of available hard-disk space||At least 1GB of available hard-disk space|
|Intel HD integrated graphics card with at least 512MB video memory||Discrete Graphics card such as AMD Radeon R9 M37X 2048 MB|
We recommend choosing the largest available offering of RAM for any listed Chromebook. 4GB is strongly preferable to 2GB.
SketchUp for Web supports Retina (high DPI) displays.
Like many computer programs, SketchUp requires certain hardware and software specifications in order to install and run. These are basic requirements, though, so you may want to use our recommended suggestions to improve performance.Windows 10, Windows 8+ and Windows 7+
SketchUp requires a 64-bit version of Windows. Also, to install SketchUp, Windows 8.1 must be current with Windows Update.Boot Camp, VMWare, and Parallels are not supported environments.
- An internet connection is required to install and authorize SketchUp and to use some of the features.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher.
- SketchUp Pro requires .NET Framework version 4.5.2. For more information about the .NET framework, click here.
- Recommended hardware
- 2+ GHz processor
- 8+ GB RAM
- 700MB of available hard-disk space
- 3D class video card with 1 GB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL 3.1 or higher and is up to date. SketchUp's performance relies heavily on the graphics card driver and its ability to support OpenGL 3.1 or higher. To test your graphics card's compatibility, please download and run the SketchUp Checkup application. Historically, people have seen problems with Intel-based cards with SketchUp. We don't recommend using these graphics cards with SketchUp at this time.
- 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse.
- Minimum hardware
- 1 GHz processor
- 4GB RAM
- 500MB of free hard-disk space
- 3D class video card with 512 MB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL 3.1 or higher and is up to date.
Boot Camp, VMWare, and Parallels are not supported environments.
- An internet connection is required to authorize SketchUp and to use some of the features.
- QuickTime 5.0 and web browser for multimedia tutorials.
- Recommended hardware
- 2.1+ GHz processor
- 8GB RAM
- 700MB of available hard-disk space Alert: Please be aware, SketchUp is unable to support case sensitive hard drives with our installation. If you use a case sensitive hard drive you'll experience crashes at launch which cannot be resolved.
- 3D class video card with 1 GB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 3.1 or higher and is up to date.
- 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse
- Minimum hardware
- 2.1+ GHz Intel™ processor
- 4GB RAM
- 500MB of available hard-disk space.
- 3D class video card with 512 MB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 3.1 or higher and up to date.
- 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse.
With the release of SketchUp 2020 we've removed support for Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra). When signing into web features such as the Warehouses you'll be taken to an external browser to complete the signin process.
With the release of SketchUp 2019 we've removed support for Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan). You need to sign in with a Trimble ID to access the SketchUp Pro 2019 subscription or to participate in a Free Trial. SketchUp Desktop 2019 Classic licenses do not require a sign-in.
With the release of SketchUp 2018 we've removed support for Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite). There is no longer a SketchUp Make for download, our free version of SketchUp is called SketchUp Free and available in all modern web browsers.
With the release of SketchUp 2017, we've removed support for 32-bit operating systems, OpenGL 2.0, and software rendering of models (as opposed to hardware acceleration). We also removed support for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks.)
With the release of SketchUp 2016 we’ve removed support for OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and earlier.
With the release of SketchUp 2015 we’ve removed support for Windows Vista, Windows XP and OS X 10.7 (Lion) and earlier. SketchUp 2015 and earlier isn't supported on Mac OS X Sierra, but is supported on Mac OS X Mountain Lion, Mavericks, and Yosemite. Additionally you must have Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or greater.
No System requirement changes were made.
With the release of SketchUp 2013 we reduced the level of support we can offer for Windows XP and removed support for OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and earlier.
With the release of SketchUp 8 we removed support for OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and earlier.
With the release of SketchUp 7 we removed support for Windows 2000 and earlier.
High DPI Support
SketchUp is DPI aware and can adjust the sizes of Icons and drawing elements so they are sized correctly for High DPI screens. Icons are sized when SketchUp starts up. If you adjust your DPI or scaling (Microsoft Windows – but only up to 150%) you will need to restart SketchUp to see correctly sized Icons and drawing elements.
Mac OS X 10.12 (Mojave)
SketchUp 2018 has a known issue that leads to a one-time crash of SketchUp 2018 on MacOS Mojave in the first 10-15 minutes (or so).
Windows Vista and older
These versions of Windows are no longer supported.
Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) and older
These versions of OS X are no longer supported.
A Linux version of SketchUp isn't available at this time. However, you may be interested to see how others have had success running SketchUp on Linux using Wine.
At this time, SketchUp doesn't support operation in a virtualized environments such as VMWare or Citrix.
Per the SketchUp Pro License in section 1.1:
You may not use or host the Software in a virtual server environment.
Neither Boot Camp, VMWare nor Parallels are supported environments.
Remote Desktop Connections
Due to hardware restrictions in shared environments we can't reliably predict how SketchUp will perform. At this time SketchUp is not supported via a Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) on any platform.
Google Sketchup For Macbook Air
Download SketchUp Pro 2016 for Mac free standalone setup. The SketchUp Pro 2016 for Mac is most powerful software that enables 3 developers to design, document and communicate their ideas in 3D.
SketchUp Pro 2016 for Mac Review
SketchUp Pro 2016 for Mac is a perfect software for 3D developers. It is useful from the earliest stages of design to the end of construction. It is helpful wherever there is need to use 3D-models, whether it is designing an extension for home, student learning geometry or the creation of models for Google Earth. A set of simple tools and the involvement of the intellectual system of drawing makes it easy to create and edit models, export them, create a video or print the results. These tools are not just for 3D models, it enables designers to draw plans, elevations, details, title blocks and a lot more with the layout.
Instead of introducing the coordinate values can be used the multifunctional system to control the position of the object by means of labels, text prompts, and lines of different colors. Furthermore, it provides the ability to create multipage documents and presentations; sort and annotates a set of scaled models on the same page; create, document and make a presentation of the project, using a single drawing. To sum it up, programming, diagramming, design development, detailing, documentation, RFIs wherever you need drawings, you need SketchUp Pro. You can also Download SketchUp Pro 2018 for Mac Free.
Google Sketchup For Macbook
Features of SketchUp Pro 2016 for Mac
- Provides an intuitive way to design, document and communicate the ideas in 3D
- Allow turning the models into animated walkthroughs and flyovers
- Ability to reload 3D Warehouse models
- New and improved LayOut layers
- Can group objects on different layers
- Generate presentation documents
Technical Details for SketchUp Pro 2016 for Mac
- File Name: SketchUp-Pro-2016-16.1-1451.dmg
- File Size: 140 MB
- Developers: SketchUp
System Requirements for SketchUp Pro 2016 for Mac
Google Sketchup 15 For Mac Free Download
- Operating Systems: OSX 10.10 or Later
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Multi-core processor
Google Sketchup Pro 8 Download
Download SketchUp Pro 2016 for Mac Free
Google Sketchup For Mac Download
Click on the button given below to download SketchUp Pro 2016 DMG for Mac free. It is a complete offline setup of SketchUp Pro 2016 DMG for Mac with the direct download link.